Nikto 2.1.2 available!
We're happy to announce the immediate availability of Nikto 2.1.2!
Nikto is an open source web server scanner which performs
comprehensive tests against web servers for multiple items, including
over 6400 potentially dangerous files/CGIs, checks for outdated versions
of over 1000 servers, and version specific problems on over 270 servers.
In addition to the usual laundry list of minor bug fixes, 2.1.2 contains some new functionality and improvements,
- Interactive scan status reporting
- Interactive changes to display/verbosity settings
- Memory/speed efficiencies
- Massive memory reduction with mutation scanning
- Search for strings with within all responses
- Rewritten authorization code
- Better use of cache to minimize server requests
- Nessus NBE report format by Frank Breedijk of Seccubus
- Improved plugin selection from command line
- Many new and updated tests
- nikto-2.1.2.tar.bz2 42fd9748dc2d3949553a83660c36a503
- nikto-2.1.2.tar.gz ffee01c5e8561f65d14a320a226f8220
Note: original packages were rebuilt after release. Original checksums were: